BIEMH closes the edition of 2014 with a great success, to the point of being considered by the MH sector and the specialized technical press as "the meeting that marked the beginning of the recovery in the sector of machine tools."  The Fair had registered more than 35,500 visitors, of which 5% from abroad, while the remaining 95% divided as follows: 10% coming from central Spain, 10% from Catalonia, the remaining 74% from the areas in the north, and 1% from the south.    For EBS, the ISB Main Distributor for Spain, it was a very important exhibition not only for the great number of customers who visited the stand, but also as an important event to promote new advantages for all ISB customers: support application for Slewing Bearings, the new Technical Laboratory in Italy, and the new marketing tools: website, brand profile, etc. ..